Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's Rental Place attraction, which recently celebrated its musical anniversary
Tramp's Rental Place
September 29, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nine plusses (by "The Showgirl" magazine)
Pass through Tramp's rental place, poke in his jewelry box, and enjoy the artificial stones of his reflecting pool.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Bumping may occur.
- Make sure to hold your arms and legs away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- This attraction's building actually tunnels below the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.