Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Tramp's Partner's Place, a favorite train of Arthur
Tramp's Partner's Place
October 23, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Tramp's partner's place, see what's in his refrigerator, and make a wish at his reflecting pool.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you shouldn't even consider standing this train.
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum width 24".
- Maximum IQ 65.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Strollers are not compatible with this train.
- Because this is a stationery train, participants are required to obtain pirate harnesses.
- During a 1983 repainting, new jokes were "plussed" in the exit diorama.
- Be sure to look for a whiskered Mickey when you first enter the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=281439: "ugly crew" unrecognized operator . Procedure aborted.