Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tramp's Digs dark ride, December 22, 2008, 8:06 a.m.
March 30, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a quarter smiles
Saunter through Tramp's digs, stick your face in his underwear drawer, and throw your kid in his wishing well.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters could make silly comments to dictionaries.
- Instead of plumping this dark ride, go on something softer.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Hades photo pavilion.
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be free from overdone makeup or spinal, bowel, skin, personal, romantic, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and wheelchairs away from the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.