Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Maynard's flag-annoying photo of Tramp's Condo
August 8, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Tramp's condo, check what's in his laundry, and make a wish at his backyard pond.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring after trying to find this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners should imagine this attraction up to a moment after the gates opening.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure or skin, nasal, or social problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.