Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony's Place attraction, limitlessly stretching in the shrouded sunlight
April 6, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Tony's place, see what's in his oven, and read the sign bolted to his backyard pond.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Before dooming this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something calmer.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent Daisy Duck autograph garden.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.