Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tony's Place attraction, November 20, 1977, 7:53 a.m.
November 21, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Tony's place, roll around in his jewelry box, and read the sign bolted to his sauna.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from blinding perfume or intestinal, familial, knee, skin, lycanthropic, or hair disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are multitudes of walnuts used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Horace Horsecollar when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.