Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony's Condo attraction as seen from the top of the plaza
February 7, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Tony's condo, snoop in his jewelry box, and read the sign bolted to his backyard pond.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from moral requirements or romantic problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Some historians agree that this attraction is home of the happy haunt of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.