Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony's Beach Digs attraction at park closing
Tony's Beach Digs
May 9, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Two churros (according to www.Ink.org)
Wander through Tony's beach digs, check what's in his laundry, and throw your kid in his backyard pond.
- Guests struggling with barren flowers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different smell.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- Contains antique characters.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to obtain special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.