Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's Place attraction during a moment of contemplation
December 3, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Tonka's place, check what's in his oven, and enjoy the artificial stones of his sauna.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to experience something that doesn't involve foxes.
- Pregnant toasters will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- ATTENTION! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or spinal, hip, ribcage, or back problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The letters in "Tonka's Place" can be scrambled to spell "Tknlospaa Ec'."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.