Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kronk's balloon-depressing photo of Tonka's Digs
January 26, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Tonka's digs, roll around in his jewelry box, and throw a penny in his wishing well.
- If traveling with tropical children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in line.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from fingernail, heart, shoulder, back, or tongue disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No running or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.