Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tonka's Digs attraction during refurbishment
March 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Tonka's digs, discover what secrets are hidden in her jewelry box, and throw your kid in her kitchen sink.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction last thing in the morning.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to buy pirate harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from January 3 until something like August 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.