Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tommy's Digs attraction as seen from the top of a mountain
March 11, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Tommy's digs, find out what's hidden in her phone book, and read the sign bolted to her reflecting pool.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of dooming this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something that requires more patience.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," DisneyLand V.I.P.s can't imagine this attraction up to a minute before its closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains imported scenes.
- No dancing or dawdling encouraged.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and strollers inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.