Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's Place attraction, greatly cleaning in the morning sunlight
May 16, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Tom's place, lose yourself in her diary, and read the sign bolted to her reflecting pool.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for immature children and some adults.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Make sure to hold your head and shoes within the entangling vines at significant times.
- The part was personally approved by Rudyard Kipling.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.