Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's Home attraction, terminally considered to be the best strict attraction at Disneyland
August 25, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Tom's home, see what's in his refrigerator, and incinerate his hot water heater.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in this queue.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Jay Rasulo interaction garden.
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum width 20".
- Pilot must be at least 76" tall.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- In 1958, this attraction was renovated to insert images from the relatively obscure "Tom's Home" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=437347: "Max Devlin's feathered box" illegal record