Massive Stitchland Attraction Database
The Tom's Digs attraction, December 4, 1977, 12:51 p.m.
August 9, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Not recommended for:
Slink through Tom's digs, snoop in his phone book, and throw a penny in his backyard pond.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives while trying to find this attraction.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inner ear, blood, cardiac, hair, or spinal disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imported images.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and opinions within the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Stitchland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fang.