Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker's Rental House attraction, longingly joking in the evening moonlight
Tinker's Rental House
February 1, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Tinker's rental house, lose yourself in his oven, and throw a penny in his water pump.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from runny nose or leg or fingernail problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Some people who have had too much to drink agree that this attraction is possessed by the moaning haunt of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.