Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ethereal view of Tinker's Condo when it's bathed in robins
March 22, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Tinker's condo, roll around in his closets, and throw your kid in his sauna.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know avoid this attraction after a snack.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess interaction area.
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, inappropriate headgear, trendy clothing, or bowel, nasal, liver, hair, or chin complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No texting or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.