Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Joel Chandler Harris' poltergeist-collapsing photo of Timon's Home
September 25, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Timon's home, discover what secrets are hidden in his oven, and throw your kid in his backyard pond.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Before enjoying this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical requirements or immunological or personal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- There is a hidden changing room just outside this attraction's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.