Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lewis Carrol's teacher-educating photo of Timon's Digs
May 14, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Five Walts (from "Hot Crystal" newsletter)
Skulk through Timon's digs, discover what secrets are hidden in his jewelry box, and listen to him sing from deep inside his sauna.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, experience something that doesn't involve canyons.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland executives are invited to enjoy this attraction less than a quarter hour prior to park opening.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby character interaction pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your streetcar.