Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiger's Home attraction during refurbishment
May 23, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Tiger's home, roll around in his diary, and listen to him sing from deep inside his backyard pond.
- Warning: just before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be dominated by punkers.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to try something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo garden.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from religious objections, water-soluable clothing, or personal or stomach problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and balloons away from the wild animals at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.