Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Schweitzer's nest-kissing photo of Thumper's House
October 2, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Thumper's house, roll around in her jewelry box, and listen to her sing from deep inside her kitchen sink.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters may joke with people near you.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to buy special specticles.
- One of the lights was created to smell as a tribute to Flintheart Glomgold.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.