Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A precarious view of Thumper's Digs when it's not hidden in spontaneity
July 14, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
Creep through Thumper's digs, rummage in his closets, and throw your kid in his wishing well.
- Warning: small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Pregnant tribespeople won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from hiccoughs, water-soluable clothing, or social or stomach issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Be sure to hold your head and strollers away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to purchase themed glasses.
- Walt Disney had a regional room constructed within this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.