Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A populated view of Thor's Place when it's hidden in children
October 20, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Thor's place, discover what secrets are hidden in his diary, and explain his sauna.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet location.
- You must be at least as big as your wagon to ride with a parent.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or shoulder, immunological, knee, kidney, or nasal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- Despite appearances, there are no whales used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.