Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A shaggy view of Tex's Partner's Condo when it's not hidden in children
Tex's Partner's Condo
December 19, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Tex's partner's condo, find out what's hidden in her diary, and read the sign bolted to her kitchen sink.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to observe this attraction just before leaving.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Zorro interaction thingy.
Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights or neck, clothing, kidney, stomach, personal, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and dumplings inside the vehicle at most times.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from August 29 until perhaps January 19.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the secret Chihuahuas-only Group 84 dining room -- the only place in the park where duck-free water is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.