Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An orange view of Tex's Partner's Condo when it's covered in tarps
Tex's Partner's Condo
June 17, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Tex's partner's condo, rummage in his refrigerator, and throw your kid in his kitchen sink.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you show something less magical.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo garden.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.