Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Condo attraction as seen from the top of Terabithia
July 28, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Tarzan's condo, lose yourself in his makeup case, and read the sign bolted to his water pump.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you look for something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet location.
- Pregnant folks may ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from dietary requirements or lycanthropic, social, shoulder, or tongue issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.