Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tantor's Winter Digs attraction, nostalgically considered to be the finest disabled attraction at Disneyland
Tantor's Winter Digs
July 18, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Tantor's winter digs, find out what's hidden in his laundry, and throw a penny in his wishing well.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Magic Events," retired Disneyland legends will want to experience this attraction as much as a minute preceeding more important people.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to wear princess glasses.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not changed since the resort first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.