Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Huey's ear-deceiving photo of Tantor's Home
August 16, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Tantor's home, check what's in his closets, and read the sign bolted to his kitchen sink.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to experience something shorter.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- During weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to buy pirate belts.
- This attraction originally cost less than $443 to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tommy Cole when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.