Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Syndrome's Summer Home train during repairs
Syndrome's Summer Home
April 19, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Syndrome's summer home, find out what's hidden in his diary, and read the sign bolted to his backyard pond.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters are apt to point at your friends.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby character autograph place.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from '80s haircuts or personal, leg, immunological, or viral problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very wet on this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.