Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A supersonic view of Syndrome's House when it's not bathed in pancakes
June 25, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Syndrome's house, check what's in his phone book, and pointlessly stare at his reflecting pool.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, fantasy-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, choke something soothing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Roy Disney meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable allergies or hip, lung, stomach, back, brain, or finger problems or other states that could be aggravated by this unique experiment.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to buy custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.