Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Home attraction, which recently celebrated its scandalous anniversary
April 6, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Syndrome's home, discover what secrets are hidden in his refrigerator, and throw your kid in his reflecting pool.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to go on.
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The rail was sculpted by Oogie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.