Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Condo attraction, cheaply surfing in the shrouded candlelight
July 17, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Syndrome's condo, rummage in his phone book, and make a wish at his reflecting pool.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second to last thing during lunch.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to look for something shorter.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During weather, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your teacup.