Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Stitch's Digs attraction as seen from the top of Toronto
April 9, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed for:
Wander through Stitch's digs, lose yourself in her oven, and throw a penny in her wishing well.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Darby O'Gill photo place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- Eeyore originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live hands.
- Be sure to look for an united Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.