Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Stitch's Condo train as seen from the top of the sun
October 4, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Stitch's condo, rummage in his diary, and make a wish at his hot water heater.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you avoid this train before lunch.
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, inexplicable allergies, bad haircuts, or hair or immunological issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- This train may become addictive.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.