Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto's Condo attraction as seen from the top of Planet Zurg
January 20, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Squanto's condo, roll around in his oven, and listen to him sing from deep inside his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby themed interaction place.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and strollers inside the wild animals at all times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.