Massive Hueyland Attraction Database
Max Keeble's taxi-waking photo of Slinky's House
April 18, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired teens
Slink through Slinky's house, poke in her jewelry box, and listen to her sing from deep inside her backyard pond.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this ride.
- Special effects may be too startling for very young children.
- Contains exploding signage.
- Guests may get dry on this ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and shoes within the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Hueyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.