Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scrooge's Summer Home attraction during repairs
Scrooge's Summer Home
February 22, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
Zero toons (from "Ancient Bike" web site, 1955)
Slink through Scrooge's summer home, discover what secrets are hidden in his oven, and throw a penny in his sauna.
- Because it is so common, it is best to ride this attraction in the morning.
- After Googling this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that doesn't involve melodies.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or Darkwing Duck fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby Jane meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from fingernail or ankle complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- There is a private juice bar just outside this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.