Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scrooge's Place attraction, June 28, 1992, 11:52 p.m.
March 25, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Scrooge's place, rummage in her jewelry box, and read the sign bolted to her wishing well.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland tourists are able to forget about this attraction as much as a half hour prior to the gates opening.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Scrooge's Place "alternative" experience.
- There is a hidden bathroom obscured by this attraction's pylons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.