Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Schweitzer's Home, a favorite attraction of Shere Khan
June 12, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down
Wander through Schweitzer's home, discover what secrets are hidden in his couch cusions, and read the sign bolted to his kitchen sink.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in line.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from June 12 to August 21.
- This attraction's stage actually tunnels under the berm.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.