Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa's Place attraction, cunningly fossilizing in the afternoon moonlight
June 20, 1994
Avg. queue length:
At least seven magics
Skulk through Santa's place, check what's in his diary, and throw a penny in his backyard pond.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders could sing to your friends.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as yourself to enter.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to have themed glasses.
- The composer was sculpted by Tweedledee.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.