Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa's House attraction at park closing
April 22, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Santa's house, rummage in his phone book, and read the sign bolted to his hot water heater.
- If traveling with cute children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable Robon Crusoe autograph pavilion.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction was previously conceived for the 1982 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.