Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy's Home attraction as seen from the top of the Nile
December 17, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
Pass through Roy's home, lose yourself in his closets, and pointlessly stare at his reflecting pool.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from immunological issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains holographic signage.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.