Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy's Digs attraction at midday
May 1, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Roy's digs, rummage in her diary, and throw a penny in her backyard pond.
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this attraction will be full of lepers.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable character interaction location.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from now to September 27.
- It is rumored that Tony Baxter's frozen animator is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.