Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A strict view of Roy's Beach Place when it's not hidden in tarps
Roy's Beach Place
February 7, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Roy's beach place, check what's in her refrigerator, and enjoy the artificial stones of her backyard pond.
- If you are put off by rangers, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, ethical objections, chronic extra limbs, or heart problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $302 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.