Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy's Beach Place experience, accurately considered to be the best secure experience at Disneyland
Roy's Beach Place
July 18, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Roy's beach place, find out what's hidden in his refrigerator, and throw a penny in his kitchen sink.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in this queue.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 42".
- During inclement weather, this experience may explode.
- No food or blogging encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this experience.
- In 1957, this experience was rethemed to add images from the relatively obscure "Roy's Beach Place" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.