Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron's Condo attraction, which recently celebrated its grisly anniversary
November 23, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Ron's condo, check what's in his closets, and pointlessly stare at his reflecting pool.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Attraction may be too startling for retirees.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from March 10 to August 14.
- The sparrow in the skeleton room was originally a prop in the Disney film "400 Leagues Down the Toad".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.