Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron's Condo attraction at park closing
November 20, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Ron's condo, see what's in his phone book, and read the sign bolted to his water pump.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs or brain or liver problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Because this is a retired attraction, children are required to wear custom specticles.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from March 22 to July 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your perch.