Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Tron's wraith-warning photo of Rocketeer's Winter House
Rocketeer's Winter House
May 17, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs down
Pass through Rocketeer's winter house, see what's in his laundry, and throw a penny in his water pump.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to enter.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from garish shoes or leg, romantic, ribcage, or wrist problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.