Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer's Winter House attraction at dusk
Rocketeer's Winter House
August 31, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Rocketeer's winter house, lose yourself in his jewelry box, and throw a penny in his kitchen sink.
- Warning: quite young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness, fear of insects, or familial, spinal, knee, lung, or wrist issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Make sure to hold your arms and glasses inside the other guests at all times.
- Walt Disney had a secret dining room planned for the space behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.