Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A precious view of Rocketeer's Home when it's not bathed in darkness
July 20, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Rocketeer's home, stick your face in his jewelry box, and enjoy the artificial stones of his water pump.
- Warning: very small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more exciting.
- Expectant parents can run away.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from low blood pressure or viral, social, spinal, cardiac, or kidney problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and glasses away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to have special specticles.
- At one location in the safety video, you can just see a previous attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.