Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Rocketeer's Digs ride, October 28, 1989, 2:02 p.m.
August 6, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Rocketeer's digs, poke in his diary, and pointlessly stare at his water pump.
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this ride multiple times, and may write if you don't let them.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed interaction place.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, sin, or attention-span, spinal, back, social, ribcage, or nasal problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this ride may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very dry on this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.