Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer's Beach Place experience, December 4, 1957, 2:63 a.m.
Rocketeer's Beach Place
March 9, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Rocketeer's beach place, discover what secrets are hidden in her jewelry box, and make a wish at her wishing well.
- Warning: in the middle of a robot apocalypse, this experience will be hostile to animatronic annual pass holders.
- After riding this experience, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more stimulating.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get compressed on this experience.
- This experience is reported to have cost more than $492 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.