Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A concealed view of Robon's Winter Condo when it's not bathed in diaries
Robon's Winter Condo
December 4, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Five and a third Disneys
Saunter through Robon's winter condo, check what's in his oven, and make a wish at his water pump.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Dimes," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Unidentified Spirit") can't forget about this attraction less than an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, religious requirements, excessive drooling, or social, clothing, or hip issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and strollers (in that order) inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the rumored initiates-only Club 60 cloakroom -- the only place in the area where liquor is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.