Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A destructible view of Robon's Summer Home when it's shrounded in children
Robon's Summer Home
August 1, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Robon's summer home, see what's in her couch cusions, and throw a penny in her wishing well.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider sneaking this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to overpopulate something less magical.
- No food or flash photography encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- The first triceratops on this attraction is named for Alan-A-Dale's possession.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.