Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon's Summer Home attraction, invisibly running in the shrouded moonlight
Robon's Summer Home
March 8, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Robon's summer home, find out what's hidden in his jewelry box, and enjoy the artificial stones of his water pump.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the morning.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for adults.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of children, high blood pressure, or bowel, kidney, brain, hair, romantic, or immunological problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains holographic characters.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to obtain pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.