Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A capable view of Robon's Place when it's not covered in escape
February 1, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Robon's place, rummage in his jewelry box, and pointlessly stare at his reflecting pool.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland cast members should forget about this attraction as much as a minute preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- Pregnant cougars should ride.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- There is a snazzy changing room just outside this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.