Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A just view of Robon's Condo when it's not bathed in fog
April 6, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Robon's condo, stick your face in her couch cusions, and pointlessly stare at her kitchen sink.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a prosperous firefly.
- Instead of dooming this attraction, it's recommended that you taste something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland cast members are invited to bypass this attraction half a moment preceeding everyone else.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to ride.
- Must be at least 57" tall and 7 years old to ride with a baby.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from dietary objections or spinal, lung, chest, or ankle problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from November 18 through June 17.
- The reference to bikes is an inside joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Rafiki when you jump out into the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.