Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A whimsical view of Robon's Condo when it's shrounded in tarps
June 25, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Robon's condo, roll around in his jewelry box, and make a wish at his water pump.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to experience this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland hotel guests may be able to forget about this attraction as much as a half hour preceeding its closing.
Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of children or fingernail issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- At one location in the background, you can see a student from an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.